Descrizione di posizione
Digital Marketing Analyst
Rich and broad data are key to the success of any marketing team; translating that data into meaningful action takes a team from good to great. This is where a skillful Marketing Analyst comes in. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear team.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you’ll add significant value to our organization by telling the story behind the data, helping leaders make business decisions that bring sound to life for millions. Through strategy, analysis, and guidance, you’ll inspire continuous program growth that will carry Miracle-Ear forward into market leadership.
You’ll hit the ground running by establishing digital marketing performance baselines, reporting on campaign effectiveness and working with a Unified Customer Profile so we can intimately understand the individuals interacting with us. Using your knowledge of our visitors and your business acumen you will develop and implement a detailed website optimization and personalization strategy. You love numbers and spreadsheets, but also thrive on presenting key data findings to colleagues and leaders.
The digital landscape is ever evolving; learning and adapting to these changes will be paramount to your success. We are launching a new website in a few months, so lean into your deep analytical skills to determine testing benchmarks, performance goals, and tagging strategy that will drive growth and future initiatives.
Lastly, you’ll collaborate with amazing colleagues across all Amplifon marketing teams, BI, and IT. Through relationship management and leading with expertise, you’ll amplify your career growth opportunities and help us achieve our goal of giving the gift of sound to millions.
To be considered a strong contender, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics, or business
- At least 3 years in a marketing analytical role, preferably dealing with complex analytical projects and advanced CRO initiatives
- Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure; have sound judgement and business acumen
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, macros)
- Impressive ability to translate quantitative and qualitative results into implications for the business
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
If you are ready to put your analytical, problem-solving, data-driven mind to work and amplify your career, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Moved! We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers on January 21st of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.