Descrizione di posizione
Organization isn’t about perfection; it is about efficiency. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear team.
As a Franchise Coordinator, you’ll find yourself in an evolving role where you will ensure the pieces of over 180 franchise agreements are in place. This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if your passion is providing top-level administrative support while streamlining current processes and gaining efficiencies as our Miracle-Ear network grows.
Our ideal candidate is a master of organization and thrives in project variety. You might be on the phone with a Miracle-Ear franchisee, researching a missing document and entering data all at the same time, so refined multitasking skills will be critical to success.
We have over 1400 franchise locations, so being able to effectively plan, coordinate, manage and support multiple inquiries will set you up for success. By effectively resolving issues on the first pass, you’ll have more time to tackle new and exciting projects interesting to you.
The best part about this job? Your eye for detail & efficiencies will remove any barriers our Miracle-Ear franchise locations have so they can deliver on our promise of giving the gift of sound to millions. With exposure to multiple departments, this role is your first step into a new world of opportunity at Miracle-Ear.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years progressively responsible administrative & project coordinator experience
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate business environment or applicable internship experience
- Ability to understand financial statements, lease agreements, and other legal documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen and attention to multiple, complex details is mission critical
- Ability to communicate policies and procedures to franchisees and handle conflict while demonstrating utmost professionalism
- You’ll be working with an awesome team, but you need the ability to work independently & problem solve
- Flexible and positive; our work is dynamic, fast-paced, and always changing!
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…