Amplifon Customer Data Analyst - Takapuna
Amplifon Customer Data analyst
Explore your next career step with Amplifon, a global leader in the hearing care retail industry. Here in New Zealand, Amplifon trades under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, working together to help our customers rediscover all the emotions of sound. Located in Takapuna, our NZ support office is close to motorways and Akoranga bus depot
About the role:
We are seeking a data insights specialist to join us, providing analysis and insight to support marketing and sales decision making, helping us to maximise revenue and improve the way we engage our customers. You will be someone who loves diving deep into data, and have a good understanding of CRMsystems, reporting and data sources required to deliver operational reporting and analytics.
Your role will involve:
- Analysing complex data sets, and identifying actionable insights
- Providing regular reporting on CRM performance
- CRM funnel analysis and forecasting
- Carry out regular data hygiene checks to maintain quality of customer data
- Management of CRM workflows to deliver to marketing schedule
- Review and make recommendations on workflow improvements in CRM system
- Customer Intelligence: creating state of the art analytics
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Degree Qualification – preferably data related
- 2-3 years experience in a data or business analytics type role
- Experience working with CRM systems – Adobe Campaign Manager beneficial
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken. Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to build productive and effective relationships
- Good time management
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a global organisation and will be part of a wider team of data professionals, who you can glean off. We will support you long term with your career growth, all the while offering your flexible working, a competitive salary and some great staff benefits.
Apply online today with your CV and covering letter.
For more info email [email protected]