Germany Head of Legal (m/f/d)
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization, and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers.
Amplifon bases its rapid development on both external (numerous acquisitions) and organic growth.
Our ambition is to accelerate our profitable growth in Germany thanks to the continued development of our store base (more than 550 to date), the progression of our brand awareness, and the operational excellence of our development plans.
Who are we looking forFor our German branch, headquartered in Hamburg, we are currently looking for the
Head of Legal (m/f/d)As Head of Legal (m/f/d) you will be the privileged point of contact for local and corporate teams on any legal and compliance subject.
- Reporting hierarchically to the GM Germany and functionally to the Chief Legal Officer based in Milan, you will be in charge of negotiating, drafting and monitoring business and non-business contracts:
- Real estate law: management of commercial leases (renewal, drafting, termination, negotiation...)
- Commercial law: implementation and drafting of service contracts of any kind
- Consumer law: management of files related to client complaints, intellectual property and competition law
- Labor law: ensuring risk management and monitoring pre-litigation and litigation in cooperation with law firms
- GDPR and data privacy in general: implementation, deployment and monitoring of the personal data management procedure imposed by applicable laws and regulations
- Compliance: implementation, deployment and monitoring of regulatory (code of conduct, anti-money laundering, anti-gift policy, etc.) and internal procedures, including those relating to data privacy aspects
- Monitoring of regulations specific to our industry
- Produce analysis and recommendations in distribution, community and national competition law (monitoring of distribution contracts and protection of the selective distribution network, GTC, etc.)
- Provide legal support on projects run by the relevant Corporate teams
- Ensure a permanent legislative watch
- Deliver training for operational staff
What you’ll need:
- Graduated from a master’s degree in law, you have at least 10 years of experience in a corporate legal department, ideally in the retail sector. The experience of internalizing the legal function and knowledge of matrix environments are a plus.
- Business partner, you strive for results and performance.
- Your rigor and organization allow you to work on several files at the same time, and to prioritize as necessary.
- Your broad knowledge allows you to work in close collaboration with all the back-office functions (Taxation, Acquisitions, Social, Commercial contracts, etc.) both in Germany and Milan (Corporate HQ).
- Your level of English allows you to convince and communicate easily both in writing and orally.
- A great challenge in a company that is in a transformational momentum and offers plenty of opportunities
- A leading position in the local management team of an international company with flat hierarchies
- A performance-enhancing and dynamic corporate culture in which personal contribution is most important
- A working atmosphere that allows you to shape our growing company
- Collaboration in a dynamic and highly motivated team as well as close cooperation with our international colleagues