Corporate Media and Content Senior Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Our company is seeking a Global Corporate Media & Content Sr Specialist to create communication contents and increase traffic to our Owned Media Ecosystem. In this position, you will work with Global Internal and External Communication Team to develop new and innovative ideas, producing pieces for all our channels. All pre-selected applicants will be asked to complete an individual assessment to evaluate their basic content development skills.
Global Corporate Media and Content Sr Specialist will report to Global Corporate Communication Associate Director and will be responsible for:
- Support the execution of the Communication Strategic Plan in 28 countries in alignment with Amplifon purpose and corporate culture.
- Actively Contribute to the Amplifon Global and Country Newsrooms
- Support the continuous improvement of Corporate Owned Media Architecture and Ecosystem
- Be a creative and innovative Content Developer.
- Design Global Corporate Communication Toolkits and Campaigns
- Protect Global Communication Identity
- Act as an innovative Corporate and Career Websites Co-owner
- Boost Content synergies of External and Internal communication touchpoints
- Support the coordination of communication teams and agencies in key countries.
- MA degree in communications, design, and interactive journalism or in relevant fields.
- Need to be proactive with a strong internal drive.
- Enjoy working independently or as part of a team.
- 5/6 years of experience in a corporate communication and/or agency fast-paced, results-focused environments.
- Excellent communication, proof-reading and editing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both English and Italian.
- Passionate about digital communication design and its new developments.
- Interested in Health-tech and Retail.
- Strong knowledge of O365, Adobe Pro, Illustrator, Rush, Photoshop, Campaign Manager
- A well organized and detail-oriented person with an ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.