Amplifon NZ Credit Controller, Takapuna
The Amplifon Group (headquartered in Milan) are leading the distribution of hearing solutions worldwide. We operate in 29 countries across Europe, Americas and here in Asia Pacific, employing over 16,000 people worldwide.
In New Zealand, we trade under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, making us New Zealand's largest hearing care provider. Our support office is located in Takapuna, close to motorway access and public transport.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join our finance team. You will be responsible for delivering accurate accounts receivable functions, overseeing outstanding debt and supporting the wider finance team.
This is full time position working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Receipt and allocate customer payments – high volume with complex funder billing structure
- Arrange refund to customers as and when required
- Generate and provide monthly statement of account to customers
- Manage accounts receivables and maintain within set parameters
- Provide Debtors Reporting, insights and action plans
- Proactively investigate and assist with customer account enquiries
- Involvement in company wide projects
What we are looking for:
- Quick learner, proactive and eager to develop a long-term career with Amplifon
- Proven experience in in a similar role
- Able to communicate across all levels of business
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with JDE or Oracle an advantage
- Customer focused
What we offer:
If you are looking for a meaningful, challenging career at the forefront of innovative hearing care services, an organisation who cares about making a different in people's lives, a competitive salary, employee benefits, plus a lovely team to work with - explore your future with us!
Apply online today.