Spain Planning & Control Specialist
Who we are
Gaes is part of Amplifon Group, an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 13,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Gaes is looking for a talented Finance Controller to join the newly established Planning & Control team.
The Planning & Control function determines long and short-term financial goals, outlining the company’s financial direction and expectations and predicting financial outcomes
Reporting to the Planning and Control Manager, the person will support the management in taking relevant decisions by providing insights and analysis on the business performance.
You will work in a truly fast-paced international environment in a business constantly evolving, where you will be part of a new challenge with great empowerment and growth opportunities.
The Finance Controller will be accountable for:
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Manages 3 years plans and monthly forecasts (both at P&L and Balance Sheet level) in line with guidelines
- Ensures achievement of financial targets & Implements action plans
Finance Business Partnering
- Liaises with Functions to monitor month-end closing, forecasts and 3-year plan processes
- Assists functions with Reporting and KPIs to support the achievement of financial targets
- Weekly Business tracking and support
- Partnering with the business on all elements of financial performance and strategy, providing accounting guidance on new business models and decisions in evaluating returns on investments
- Manages M&A transactions (due diligence, acquisition, merger, financial planning)
- Evaluates investments both ex ante and ex post
- Ensures compliance with measurement systems in the decision process for evaluating CAPEX & M&A investments
- Ensure compliance of changes within the company for reporting purposes
What you'll need
Education and experience
University degree (with preference to Economics)
2-4 years of experience in Planning & Control function
Previous experience in a multinational and complex environment
Additional international experience as a plus
- Fluent English
- Agility (to learn and adjust)
- Proactivity & Energy
- Work with tight deadlines
- Business acumen
- Business partnership
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Focus on results
- Problem Solving