In the hearing care industry, our technology changes lives and depends on stability and security. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for this critical role on our IT Team.
As the Data Center Engineer, you’ll manage and lead the company’s use of technology as a strategic enabler of corporate goals and objectives. You’ll achieve this by owning the design, development, and implementation of a technology strategy, encompassing quality, availability, recoverability, and accessibility.
As we continue to build and extend our IT infrastructure capabilities, you will play a crucial role in developing and delivering on tactical and strategic initiatives in close partnership with our engineering teams, architects, and other key stakeholders.
A successful candidate has hands on experience architecting and implementing secure, reliable hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions. With strong problem-solving and analytical skills, you’ll navigate change and ambiguity with ease, as you collaborate with our global partners, vendors, and leaders within the organization.
The ability to take initiative and set standards will be paramount to success in this role. We value your expertise and will empower autonomy in the decision-making process. The best part? At the end of the day, your work will help us better support millions of customers in need of hearing care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, or area of functional responsibility preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience as an infrastructure architect.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS, Azure.
- Hands-on experience with developing and maintaining an enterprise-wide infrastructure.
- Ability to design end to end technical solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in technology design, selection, acquisition, deployment, tuning and maintaining.
- Direct experience in implementing enterprise-wide infrastructure architecture practice.
- Strong understanding of direction of technology in wide array of disciplines including cloud, server, network, system software, security, middleware, performance analysis, monitoring and capacity planning.
- Experience with managing technical requirements for technically complex projects.
- Ability to lead the technical portion of any large infrastructure initiatives.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…