Global Supply Chain Project Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 13,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Amplifon is looking for a talented resource to join the Global Supply Chain team. Supply Chain function determines Corporate strategy working on strategic and operational projects in direct contact with the Group Leadership Team. You will work in a truly fast-paced international environment in a business constantly evolving, with great empowerment and growth opportunities.
The Global Supply Chain Project Manager will report to the Global Supply Chain Planning Manager following the below activities:
- Identify and pursue process improvement opportunities, with a special focus on reverse logistics and inventory management
- Analyze and monitor the KPI’s, drive root cause analysis and lead actions to get to costs/inventory target
- Detect and implement best practice and guidelines worldwide through also new tools/processes deployment
- Interact with other departments, manufacturers and country teams to drive efficiencies
- Identify key areas for business improvement along the key Supply Chain metrics (including cost savings opportunities, working capital impacts)
- Lead and participate in strategic projects, including process improvements, business cases design and geographic expansion
What you'll need
- 6/7+ years of working experience ideally in the supply chain, inventory management with project management experience
- Fluent English
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Management, Economics, Maths or similar
- High communication and stakeholder influencing skills
- Strong results-oriented combined with the ability to work strategically
- Excellent analytical skills (capacity to build business cases and new business models)
- Ability to prioritize effectively, being comfortable with handling a variety of tasks
- Flexibility, positive and proactive approach, ability to question conventional wisdom
- Graduate degree in Business (MBA), Engineering or a Supply Chain / Operations discipline preferred.
- Fluency in other languages is considered a plus (e.g., Spanish, German)