Global Sales Organization & Change Manager
Who we are
We are proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. With over 16,000 employees located across 29 countries, we transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their hearing journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Together, we make more possible everyday!
We have created a new Global Retail Excellence function, and this has led to the creation of a new role, supporting the execution of global projects in our worldwide store network.
What we are looking for
The Global Sales Organization & Change Manager will be responsible for Sales and Field transformation with a focus on Roles and Responsibilities and the change management as result of the implementation of new business operating processes in the Store Operations, ensuring the upskilling people in the Field (end users) gaining new capabilities.
The Global Sales Organization & Change Manager will be partnering with key stakeholders of the Global Retail Excellence Team and with multiple departments involved in the strategic projects.
The Sales Organization and Change Manager will:
- Partner with the Business Leaders and Business HR to design and implement the most effective, productive and high performing Sales Organization across multiple markets, identifying gaps, and defining route map to align to the “To Be” in the Sales Organization of the Country.
- Design Functional toolboxes, clarifying Sales Roles and Responsibilities and identifying the capabilities required by each role
- Lead high impact/value transformation initiatives and consulting to diagnose, propose, design, and deliver change management solutions.
- Understand business and project objectives and define and monitor performance and service quality metrics.
- Partner with the business on processes redesign and sales organization impacts with the purpose to support the fast growth of the Company
- Lead the organization and change streams in the key transformation initiatives, often involving technology changes
- Develop a robust change plan in support of multi-year projects, creating a change strategy that will support the global portfolio including but not limited to a full stakeholder analysis and mapping, impact assessments and associated plans to engage all stakeholders at the appropriate times.
- Partner effectively across multiple departments, identify and build relationships with key stakeholders, consult with Project Teams on roles, responsibilities, milestones and navigate obstacles to ultimately drive results to realize the value capture of the initiative.
- Ensure that all change management activities across the business portfolios are coordinated and aligned to maintain transparency and maximize employee engagement in Field.
What you'll need
- University or Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years of confirmed experience in Organization and Project Management, leading and delivering multiple, complex, enterprise-wide change management programs internationally.
- Experience in consulting companies is highly appreciated
- Has experience in Organization and transformation projects and is comfortable being in a fast-moving growing environment to understand significance of changes and how this may impact employee adoption of new processes and ways of operating.
- Strong project management and change management skills
- An effective and persuasive communicator with the ability to simplify messaging.
- Embodies consultative listening skills to drive deep understanding of business issues and simplify complex issues.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment, comfortable dealing with ambiguity