BeLux CRM Campaign Planner
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of points of sale / service centers and affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and head office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
CRM Campaign Planner leverage the store channel as a key enabler to maximize CRM performances supporting the CRM Manager with a variety of activities, from conceptualization to analysis and execution, and proactively provide insights and suggest actions to improve the value of our customer base.
We are looking for a skilled and ambitious CRM Campaign Planner to oversee and implement new strategies working day-by-day with our >100 stores to achieve the challenging targets of the organization, creating a state-of-the-art relationship with our customers.
His/Her main areas of accountabilities will be:
- Campaign Planning: design and follow up on CRM campaign for Prospects and Customers delivering a personalized experience based on company & CRM strategy. Brief the creative team on campaign messages and work together with the Customer Offering team to set up the right & personalized offer
- Stores Cooperation & fertilization: leverage communication and leadership skills with our >100 stores to generate engagement and active contribution on CRM activities
- End To End accountability: guarantee the achievement of objectives such as engagement, reactivation, conversion into purchase and repurchase of the customer base
- Continuous Optimization Overseen: through continuous performance monitoring, identify all elements of boost performance across the conversion funnel to ensure constant maximization of the ROI and the contribution of CRM to total revenues
- Monitoring & KPI Analysis: constantly monitor CRM performance, quantify growth opportunities, develop business case and what if scenario, verify the correct coverage of CRM management store by store
What you'll need to succeed
Required Skills & Competencies
- From 1 to 3 years relevant experience (including internship)
- University degree required (B&A, marketing, communication, management)
- Knowledge of marketing and CRM best practices, processes and tools
- Significant experience in dynamic, business and customer-oriented environments, CX management and marketing performance
- Attitude for band KPI monitoring, experience working with data and analytics
- Ability to develop and implement CRM best practices
- Strong entrepreneurial approach, “get things done” attitude
- Strategic thinker but also hands on manager able to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
Career path planning & mentorship
The opportunity to make the difference and make more possible
International project experience
An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment.