Care Center Director
Leadership is not just about managing people; it is about investing in their future. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent leading a best-in-class care center program.
Our Amplifon Hearing Health Care (AHHC) team is transforming from contact center to advocacy center for patients who connect with us. As the Director of AHHC’s Care Center, you’ll strategically lead our care consultants to deliver amazing customer experiences while influencing those who need hearing help to take the next step in their journey.
Initially your top priority will be helping the team fully transition to a new customer platform. Change is hard for most people and you’ll evaluate your talent and build programs to help them succeed. The biggest migration of customers happens in a few months and your leadership will be critical to help the team succeed.
As a conscientious collaborator, you’ll work with our reporting teams to measure call center metrics and hunt down leading and lagging indicators. Lean into your meticulous analytic skills to then translate those findings into action. This care center has been primarily in-bound focused, but we’d like to evolve to a higher number of out-bound calls as well.
Lastly, managing change within your team, communicating process enhancements to the organization, and implementing innovative technology will be your fuel for future growth. The most successful Director of Care Services will serve as a change agent while embedding accountability into the fabric of the team culture.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not necessarily required if you have the right experience, as listed below.
- A minimum of 8+ years Call Center Leadership and Operations experience preferably in health insurance who has led inbound and outbound call centers
- Ability to set performance goals and objectives accordingly to meet revenue targets
- Maintains an effective quality monitoring program that meets contract requirements, represents industry best practices, provides individual feedback, and contributes to a cycle of continuous improvement
- Omni-channel implementation experience (chat/email)
- Knowledge of principles/methods for promoting and selling products or services over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
- Experience with call center technology required, Five9 preferred
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Proven ability to influence, develop and empower sales and service teams to achieve objectives
- Adaptable to rapid change with the ability to multitask and work with shifting priorities
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
*Due to Covid-19, this position will temporarily be working remotely until it is safe to return to the downtown Minneapolis office. We expected a staggered transition starting July 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…