Group Payable Accountant
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Within our Corporate office in Milan, we are looking for a Senior Payable Accountant for our finance division.
- Management and posting of supplier invoices and credit notes
- Reconciliation of purchase orders, goods receipts, and invoices
- Analysis of purchase and invoice price variance
- Period-end closing activities and booking of accruals and journal entries
- Preparation of payment proposals and supplier reconciliations
- Support in the management of tax obligations and related reporting
- Support to the controlling team in preparing the forecast
- Accounting Diploma and/or Bachelor's Degree in Economics
- Good spoken and written English to interact with foreign affiliates
- Good ability to work independently and in a team
- Willingness to listen to the interlocutor and ability to identify their needs
- Attention, precision, and punctuality