Senior Brand and Advertising Specialist
Marketing is a contest for people’s attention. Do we have yours? Amplifon Canada, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Marketing team.
Our Senior Brand and Advertising Specialist is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you are a passionate marketer who is strategic, performance driven and collaborative. In this highly visible role, your will focus on winning new customers through relevant brand and communications strategies paired with smart integrated offline media plans. You’ll also lead brand building through ownership of local marketing programs and creative campaign management.
Our new Senior Brand and Advertising Specialist will hit the ground running and lean on their experience managing multi-channel offline media campaigns, owning the media lifecycle, budget, and leveraging consumer insights and data to design the integrated media strategy. You will also help evolve our direct mail initiatives through the introduction of AI capabilities and intelligent list modelling. Our top candidate will be a steward of the brand, maintaining consistency across all channels.
Amplifon Canada has over 70 retail stores across the country, and in this role, you’ll have the opportunity to lead local marketing efforts for the stores, providing tools and collateral to build brand awareness locally. You will work to re-design our customer referral program as well, to help generate new customers.
Lastly, marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed, so being able to effectively track & report the metrics of your efforts is mission critical. You’ll build collaborative relationships with internal teams, and cutting-edge agencies to innovate and take our marketing efforts to a new level.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Six (+) years of integrated offline media (Direct Mail/Print/TV) planning experience in a B2C or retail marketing environment required
- Experience in a media agency or management of media/brand agencies required
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Proven experience developing and executing large-scale integrated marketing campaigns across a range of channels, e.g., direct mail, print, TV etc
- Strong understanding of full funnel media and customer journeys, as well as the art and science of media planning
- Understanding of customer referral marketing principles
- Well-versed in marketing performance metrics (GRP/CPL/CPA/ROI) with the ability to draw meaningful insights to optimize media strategies while showcasing how these insights deliver against new customer acquisition goals
- Experience leveraging data insights from research firms such as, IRI/Nielsen data
- Ability to balance a big picture mindset with the key execution priorities of the business
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Experience leading peers or cross-functional teams
- Experience managing budget +$1.5MM
- Fosters creative and innovative ideas through an entrepreneurial spirit
- Energized by working in a high-growth, performance driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to function in an independent self-directed environment
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…