Amplifon NZ Accounts Payable, Takapuna
The Amplifon Group (headquartered in Milan) are leading the distribution of hearing solutions worldwide. We operate in 29 countries across Europe, Americas and here in Asia Pacific, employing over 16,000 people worldwide.
In New Zealand, we trade under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, making us New Zealand's largest hearing care provider. Our support office is located in Takapuna, close to motorway access and public transport.
About the role:
We are looking for an efficient Accounts payable superstar to join our finance team. This is a very high volume processing role, ensuring the accounts payable and petty cash input/ payment is managed and processed on time and accurately.
This is full time position working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Ensure all invoices are accurately and efficiently entered into the system
- Prompt resolution of queries and issues as and when required
- Assist with inter-company transactions and reconciliation
- Accurate monthly reconciliation of suppliers statements and stock in transit
- Involvement in company-wide projects
- Proven experience in an accounts payable position including a working knowledge of purchase order systems, invoice processing, and Customs Duty & GST payments
- Excellent reconciliation skills
- Able to communicate across all levels of business
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with JDE or Oracle an advantage
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
What we offer:
If you are looking for a meaningful, challenging career at the forefront of innovative hearing care services, an organisation who cares about making a different in people's lives, a competitive salary, employee benefits, plus a lovely team to work with - explore your future with us!
Apply online today.