Description du poste
Global Supply Chain Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
The Global Supply Chain Intern will join our new Global Supply Chain organization at Amplifon in our headquarter in Milan.
Our team of professionals manages relationships with our suppliers and plays a critical role in providing the latest and highest quality products to meet the demands of our customers and internal stakeholders. From continuously improving the supply chain process to procuring the best goods and services, the team aims to add value and provide the best solution.
Possible activities will involve:
- supporting demand planning, reverse logistic and stock management projects implementation
- mapping the local processes and data collection to support KPI’ performance management
- collaborating with countries to monitor the KPI’s performance and find actions of improvements
- collaborating with other departments in order to improve the KPI’s and implement new processes
- Supporting in the process mapping activities interacting with different stakeholders and countries.
- Supporting in analyzing master data, finding out misalignments and providing accuracy metrics.
What you'll need
You’re the right person if you:
- University degree in Engineering, Economics or similar
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot, formulas) and PowerPoint
- Proactivity, flexibility, attitude to manage complexity and cultural diversity
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (SQL, R, Python, nice to have).