Description du poste
General Accounting Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 13,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Within our Corporate office in Milan, we are looking for a General Accounting Specialist for our finance division.
Support the responsible in managing:
- ICO process within the Group, determining amounts to be recharged, communicating accruals and ensuring that invoices are issued in timely manner by the AR dpt;
- Fixed Assets process and all related tasks (Fixed Assets book, depreciation and related analysis for Controlling);
- Payroll Journal entries and related controls, in alignment with other departments;
- Accounting adjustments, accruals, allocations, currency revaluations and ensuring consistent and robust financial statements;
- Month-end activities including reconciliations, account variation analysis, accruals and journal entries while maintaining a continual accounting mindset to ensure timely processing of financial transactions throughout the month;
- Obligatory accounting books provided for by civil law and the keeping of the obligatory registers provided for by the fiscal legislation;
- The preparation of annual accounts IFRS and related appointed tasks.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures ensuring compliance with Law 262/2005;
- Support internal and external audits by providing audit schedules, support and responding to inquiries
- Support the responsible for preparing the documentation for the Board of Statutory auditors
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate needs and identify potential issues;
- Excellent relationship skills and ability to demonstrate reliability, flexibility, initiative and role model behavior to the team;
- Accurate and precise;
- Organizational skills;
- 2+ years of financial accounting experience in Multinational Companies;
- Educational Background in Accounting;
- Good business English to interact with foreign affiliates;
- Experience with Oracle Fusion is a plus