Description du poste
HR People Partner Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
What we are looking for
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for an internship in the HR Department an Intern HR People Partner Field
The Intern HR People Partner Field will support the Italy People Partner in the following activities:
- Manage the field engagement survey platform and offer support to related activities (vendor relationship, technical support, survey launch, debrief and field communication)
- Support the Italy audiologist apprentice program management (from student enrollment and field monitoring to Director briefing and talent initiatives)
- Liaise with the RPO and Area Managers to support talent acquisition processes (from requisition requests to applicant tracking system reporting)
- Support HRPP and Talent Manager in the rollout of field employer branding activities (e.g. Make More Possible university events)
- Co-ordinate with other HR functions (Communication, HRPP HQ) in cross-divisional projects and initiatives relating to change management and talent
- Support the HRPP in field ad-hoc management activities.
What you'll need
Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor or master degree
- Interest in having a first experience in the HR area
- Predisposition to teamwork and share and share
- Excellent relational and communication skills
- Fluent in english
- Excellent knowledge MS Office
- Will be considered a preferential requirement a Master in Human Resources or a Master Degree in Human Resources Management.
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make a difference every day, working in a fast environment and taking his own risk and responsibilities.