Description du poste
Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Amplifon is seeking a motivated and energetic intern looking to learn and make a difference in our Global Indirect Procurement team.
The intern’s responsibilities and activities may include:
- Support the design and execution of global or local sourcing strategies
- Collaborate directly with the Indirect Procurement Director to develop the global Procurement team toolkit
- Design and deliver complex data/commercial analysis supporting post M&As cost synergies programs
- Focus externally in analyzing external trends, benchmarks, and market disruptions
- Play an active role in the team and supports pro-actively different projects
What you'll need
(Preferred) background in Economics, Business, Management Engineering or similar
Fluent English, willingness to work with a global multicultural team
Ability to handle multiple projects at a time
Energy, flexibility and eagerness to learn and be challenged
Vulnerability in making mistakes, speed in turning them into learnings
Solid knowledge of Office and digital savvy