Description du poste
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources has always been a critical function, but with the challenges facing our nation in the last 18 months, the spotlight is now centered on HR as a change agent, strategist, and instrumental partner in business growth.
Amplifon Americas, a global leader in hearing solutions and services, is looking for an engaging, innovative, and dynamic leader to guide HR operations for our Miracle-Ear franchise and Amplifon Hearing Health Care divisions. If you’d like to play a critical role in shaping Amplifon’s future in North America, please read further.
You are a visible champion for change and enjoy leading others through new processes and systems to drive efficiency. Comfort navigating ambiguity and the ability to work strategically and tactically will set you up for success in our growing business.
Are you an HR professional who loves people AND data? A high level of business acumen is needed in this role as we help teams understand their labor costs and create plans to meet goals and targets. However, developing people, managing performance, and building trust with employees must be prioritized since our talent is our competitive advantage.
Building relationships with key leaders, employees, and HR colleagues both locally and globally will help gain trust and allow scalability between business groups. Constant and clear communication will ensure the action steps are achieved. Ultimately, your work will help us deliver on our promise of helping millions of people rediscover all the emotions of sound.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience is required, SHRM or PHR certification preferred
- 7+ years of HR experience in a business partner role with demonstrated ability to influence and impact at the leadership level
- Experience leading or facilitating large scale and effective change initiatives
- Passion for results and intrinsic motivation are critical as part of a smaller HR team
- Thrives in an environment with multiple priorities- is creative and collaborative yet holds individuals responsible and accountable
- Excited about helping a company grown in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts
- In depth knowledge of employment law
- Past experience with creating organizational structure, staffing design, and strategy
- Prefer experience within a large retail organization or multi-unit business
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
**We are currently working in a hybrid work-from-home/office model**
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.