Description du poste
Global IT Omnichannel Architecture Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The candidate, inserted in the IT area and in the Omnichannel Retail Applications division, will report to the Global IT Omnichannel Architecture Manager and will be an active and strategic part of the ambitious Digital Transformation project that the company is undergoing at a global level.
He/she will take part in projects to design the architecture and integration of the Retail Applications based on Salesforce and Oracle Xstore, with a particular focus on the Salesforce part. He will also participate actively in technological choices to identify the best and sustainable solutions fully leveraging the Amplifon investment in the platform and taking advantage of the out-of-the-box functionalities.
He/she will interface with all his colleagues in the IT area and all Amplifon countries worldwide also interacting both with the SW Providers and System Integrators.
- Guarantee the adoption of best practice in terms of design and implementation on Salesforce platform (both configuration and customization)
- Design solutions that ensure the scalability and maintainability looking both the business requirements and technical ones
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architects and the Infrastructure Teams to: address correctly the technical decisions avoiding impacts on the current architecture landscape; evaluate possible improvement and innovation area
- Collaborate with the Security teams to ensure the adoption of the Amplifon security policies
What you'll need
- Degree and technical/functional background
- preferably acquired an experience of about 5 years in the delivery of complex IT projects focused on the analysis and technical design of Salesforce solution, operating in advanced and multi-country contexts
- multinational companies background with an important knowledge of Salesforce or from a consulting company where he/she participated in projects of implementation, customization or migration of Salesforce
- Fluent English is required
- Salesforce Admin and Platform App Builder certifications are a must to have
- One of the following Salesforce certification are a nice to have: Field Service Lightning Consultant, CPQ Specialist, Integration Architecture Design
- Salesforce System Architect or Application Architect certifications is a plus
Milan, availability to 20% travel worldwide is required