Description du poste
Who we are
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail industry with 11,000 stores, 17,000 employees across 26 countries. Amplifon's rapid development is based on both external (numerous acquisitions) and organic growth.
In The Netherlands, Amplifon operates under the Beter Horen brand; a market leading brand with over 110 years of expertise, around 200 points of sale and 750 dedicated professionals. Our mission is to empower people to re-discover all the emotions of sound.
At Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Therefore we invest in talent engagement and continuous professional development to help build a fulfilling career. We are looking for a Brand Manager, a key position in the organisation to improve our brand awareness and support our growth ambition to accelerate our profitable growth in the Netherlands
As part of our 'best place to work' strategy, Amplifon Netherlands will move to a modern, sustainable and inspiring office in Utrecht early 2022. The office will be a place of collaboration and creativity where people experience being part of the international Amplifon organization.
Reporting to the Sr Brand & Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for defining the value proposition and offline media campaigns with the main objectives to increase brand KPIs and recruit new customers:
- Building the brand's distinctive value proposition (insights, positioning, brand voice) based on customer research and market intelligence
- Ensure the Amplifon and Beter Horen brand identity across all channels
- Lead, plan and execute the marketing calendar; a cross functional effort
- Content writing, especially on differentiation and for the website (SEO)
- Creation of communication materials with our agencies
- Setting up and management of our PR program
- Manage media campaigns in offline channels in collaboration with our media agency
- Performance monitoring & ROI measurement
Studies & benchmarks
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative studies measuring brand KPI’s
- Benchmarks & strategic analysis
You are part of a dynamic Dutch marketing team including CRM, digital, customer offering specialists. You will be in regular contact with Global Marketing (based in Milan) and will be involved in international projects.
- BSc or Master’s degree in relevant field of study (e.g. marketing, communication, business or economics) with at least 2 years of successful relevant marketing experience in multinational companies, preferably FMCG or retail.
- You are enthusiastic to put your creative and strategic thinking skills to work to create unique solutions with true customer benefits based on deep customer understanding.
- You have demonstrated an analytical mind and your data driven business orientation allows you to recommend the appropriate action plan to achieve a given objective.
- Excellent writing skills (native Dutch), enabling you to create relevant content and synthesize key studies and trends.
- You are a team player with excellent relationship skills both with internal/external stakeholders, including strong influencing skills.
- Rigorous and organized, you know how to manage the priorities of multiple projects.
- Proven track record in growing brand KPI’s, designing, planning and execute campaigns.
- Finally, you have an excellent level of English, in addition to Dutch.
- Opportunity to work for a purpose driven brand; making a true difference in people’s lives
- A performance-enhancing and dynamic culture in which personal contribution is most important
- A working atmosphere that allows you to shape our growing company and to take over responsibility from day one
- Collaboration in a dynamic and highly motivated team as well as close cooperation with our international colleagues
- We encourage people to seize the opportunities offered by our international network to gain experience in dynamic projects across countries and functions
- Individual career planning, customized trainings, a comprehensive onboarding program, a versatile e-learning program as well as interesting development opportunities
- An attractive compensation package and company pension plan
- 24 days of vacation + an extra day off on your birthday, individuals matter to us and we will go to great lengths to give you a personal touch in a global environment
- Flexible working hours and smart home office arrangements
- A brand-new inspiring office environment in Utrecht (as of Q1 2022)