Description du poste
Performance Marketing and Pricing Specialist
£33/38k + Bonus & Benefits
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Reportly to the UK Head of Marketing, the incumbent will support two areas.
Customer offering that defines what products and services can be offered and with which pricing, to attract and satisfy customers and providing a unique value, based on consumer insights, market analysis and industry trends.
Pricing & Revenue Management that provides the best pricing model solutions, developing guidelines and running benchmarks to define first-rate strategies and tools to beat competition. It optimizes sales revenue performance through a holistic approach on data analysis (price elasticity, seasonality, competitive benchmark), KPI monitoring and dedicated reporting kit.
The scope is:
- Regular review and analysis of pricing, promotions and portfolio availability based on sales analysis, producing, and sharing recommendations for the business. Including recommendations about Product Portfolio and Supplier Mix
- Discount management and monitoring working closing with the Sales team
- Along with the REX Team perform recurring analysis on product mix, discount level and ASP down to store level
- Weekly and monthly marketing reporting (i.e. funnel KPIs, etc) and manage upper funnel forecasting process for all the marketing channels
- Analysis and monitoring of marketing channels (including CRM) across all the funnel KPI to generate insights for the different channel owners (i.e. targeting, performances, pilot assessments)
- Geo based analysis to improve marketing ROI (i.e. demand tracking, Amplifon DB concentration, channel ROI by area and distance, etc)
- Support the transition from the local BI platforms into the new BI stack by designing and co-building with the BI team the relevant dashboards for the marketing team
- Support the delivery of local, regional, and global projects within the area of responsibility.
What you'll need
- Batchelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Marketing or other quantitative field.
- Very good Power BI and Excel skills
- Proven experience of analysing data and then being able to make recommendations and commercial decisions based on your findings
- Strong inclination to data analysis combined with the same attention and focus to the business impacts
- Previous experience as pricing, marketing or commercial analyst
- Microsoft SQL knowledge will be considered a plus
- Previous experience with CRM tools in campaign setting will be considered a plus
- Critical thinking, strong analytical skills combined with a very good business acumen
- Ability to deep dive into details, connecting the dots and building the big picture
- Teamwork attitude, ability in working and achieving results through others
- Ability to cope effectively with different roles and cultures across organization
- Open communication relational & buy-in skills
- Constantly seeks ways to improve both own and business performance
- Strong sense of judgement and decision-making ability
- A will and mindset to go above and beyond