Description du poste
Lacking purpose in your career? Get the latest hearing devices into the hands of consumers and help millions rediscover all the emotions of sound. Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in a Product Manager role on our Procurement team.
In this position, you’ll lead product strategy across North America taking launches from start to finish for each business unit and creating a standard process along the way. Keeping up to date with competitors, manufacturer products, and industry dynamics will make you a trusted advisor in hearing care devices.
Do you love visibility internationally and locally? As the key point of contact for Product Management, coordinating global launches at the regional level and communicating with key Amplifon manufacturing partners will be critical. Establishing annual goals and managing vendor performance will ensure a solid partnership.
Do you like to be at the ground floor of new systems? Launch the Product Lifecycle System (Product Hub) to keep lifecycle management plans up to date, integrating technology into the workflow for team members. Knowing the system like the back of your hand and inspiring adoption will lead to streamlined processes across Amplifon.
Most importantly, our top candidate will look beyond their own lens and collaborate with global product teams, marketers, pricing, procurement, and business unit leaders to be a reliable strategic partner as we seek to get new products to people who need hearing help faster.
Education, Experience & Abilities:
- 3-5+ years of process improvement and project management experience
- Previous roles in Supply Chain, Logistics, Product/Brand Planning preferred
- Experience with product launches in a multi-manufacturer approach, managing all aspects of a successful product through its lifecycle
- Experience in international, multicultural, and multifunctional environments
- Experience working in a healthcare or medical device environment preferred
- Solid technical background with understanding of hearing instruments preferred
- Experience with a Product Lifecycle System, such as Oracle’s Product Hub strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to travel 15% as needed ~ weekend training sessions and meetings as needed
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winningwork/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…