Description du poste
Senior Marketing Specialist- Miracle-Ear
When passion and people come together for a common cause, great things can be achieved. Miracle-Ear is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist who protects brand consistency while allowing local businesses to play to their strengths in each of the communities we serve.
In this role, you will support the organic franchisee expansion by managing the turn-key direct mail program to deliver business objectives. Connecting these plans to our national programs, you will see these projects from start to finish, rather than working in silos.
Growth is our priority. Developing marketing programs such as the turn-key direct mail program and pivoting to new strategies when needed will help you accomplish annual objectives. With a high degree of autonomy your ability to take an idea and run with it will be embraced.
Franchisees need a marketing team that supports their business from both a strategic and an implementation perspective and gives them the right tools to be able to market the brand. This will include managing tight deadlines, communicating with multiple organization levels, and creating repeatable process that duplicate successful tactics.
Collaboration is key as you ensure alignment between agencies, sales & operations teams, and cross-functional marketing teams. Miracle-Ear Marketers are also constantly evolving their approach. Keeping up to date on current marketing trends, channels, and analysis tools will get you further faster.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in marketing, or related field
- Franchise experience, account management or similar experience desired
- Ability to establish and build effective relationships and to work collaboratively with others.
- Direct mail experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively write light copy for direct mail
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, identify issues and their causes, and use good judgment in making decisions to resolve issues
- Strong project management and organizational skills; Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects while meeting deadlines and staying on budget
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
Amplifon is committed to providing an equitable workforce environment through our diverse and inclusive initiatives. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates diversity. At Amplifon, we provide a space where employees feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. Connections matter, and we see storytelling as a way to bring people together, creating an open dialogue to foster change, acceptance, and understanding. We are dedicated to building an environment that nurtures individuals to be bold, think differently, and stand out from the crowd. Each of us plays a role in creating a safe and inclusive environment to establish a workplace culture of various backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets. Representation matters, but more importantly, creating measurable change as we continue to help our customers rediscover the gift of sound.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.