Descripción del puesto
Remote Care Support Specialist
Hearing health care is complicated; we make it easier by offering an exceptional service experience. At Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing health care industry, we have a demand for diverse, authentic, diligent, and dynamic talent. In our Remote Care Support Specialist role, you’ll provide our patients with trouble shooting support remotely, as they require guidance with navigating our new app.
Amplifon Hearing Health Care provides hearing help for more than 100+ million people, works with 5,500+ providers and those numbers are expected to triple. This growth requires someone who is a critical thinker, tech savvy, and the appetite to be entrepreneurial. If you love a fast-paced environment, this is great opportunity to grow your career on a global scale.
The ideal candidate is comfortable with trouble shooting and has experience managing high volumes of calls to provide exceptional customer service, assisting customers in their journey of rediscovering the emotions of sound. Establishing a connection with patients and being able to educate when needed, leveraging knowledge acquired through previous hearing health experience.
To manage the customer journey, you will engage and educate patients as they navigate the app, confirm appointments, and schedule screenings with providers. Success in this role means utilizing technical skills to provide remote support and piloting new projects with our app as Amplifon ventures into this new space.
- High School diploma required
- A minimum of 2 years hearing health experience required
- Technical skills and experience using Excel
- Experience managing high volume of calls
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Task master, analytical, and critical thinking skills
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award-winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply Now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.