Descripción del puesto
IT Application Manager- TPA
New technology might not be the first thing you think of in the hearing care industry, but new systems and applications are changing our industry and people’s lives, giving them the gift of sound. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent for this critical role on our IT Team.
As the IT Application Manager, you’ll lead, plan and manage the implementation of technical solutions for Third Party Administrator (TPA) platform from start to finish and engage with global stakeholders to ensure success. Connect the dots between system integrations and data flow between different applications, keeping Amplifon cutting edge as we advance our strategy.
A successful candidate needs to strike a balance between the “art” and “science” of project management. Strong technical skills to analyze, design, develop, test and release phases for the TPA platform are critical. Strong leadership skills like communication and vision will help you facilitate discussions with stakeholders, manage risks, and update on major project milestones.
Once the implementation is complete, you’ll become the owner for the technology platform. New features lead to new configurations, and you enjoy putting these puzzle pieces together to maximize the system relevance for the business. With visibility to upper-level leaders, you can showcase your technical and communication skills in executive updates on project milestones.
With a knack for team building and vendor savvy you will manage project lifecycles with ease, achieving deliverables and building new skillsets. For the TPA project, this means supporting the entire customer journey from hearing tests, hearing solution identification and application through insurance claims management and patient service. Staying ever-vigil for solutions and consistently enhancing the user and customer experience will guide your daily work journey.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business or equivalent is required
- Experience in a formalized project management role leading the deployment of medium to large scale projects, including integrations with different platforms, management and oversight of diverse functional project teams and external system integrators
- Capable of effectively facilitating meetings and developing and executing detail-oriented project plans and deliverables
- Experience with vendor management, senior and executive level management communications
- Experience in retail or health care is preferred
- This is a hand’s on role; you need to love the big picture and get into the details
- Capable of readily adapting to new technologies and proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Willing to travel if needed
- Required to be seated for 8 hours in front of computers
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
*We are in the process of transitioning back to the office in downtown Minneapolis in a hybrid model.*
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.