Descripción del puesto
Digital Lead Generation Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Reporting to the Global Lead Gen and Content Manager, as Global Digital Lead Gen Senior Specialist you will be responsible for contributing, managing and controlling the perfect lead acquisition strategy for one of the main digital projects for the company delivered across 11 countries.
This means working also on the go to market strategy in collaboration with other key functions and different profiles within the Global Team and Local Teams.
The project is in the startup phase so you will have the opportunity to test different strategies and actions in order to maximize the results.
Overall, it is a key and innovative role for the success of the project.
The Lead Gen Team is fully responsible for the end-to-end execution, including creative solutions, website and landing pages UX and optimization, media strategy and data insights, you will be supported by internal and external professionals in the field.
- Contribute and manage methodologically the execution of the lead generation strategy experimenting and testing innovative approaches
- Oversee the right implementation and activation of the paid campaigns
- Coordinate the delivery of the reports in time and analyze the numbers with a critical thinking and scientific approach in order to validate key learnings and insights useful for the optimization meetings
- Own weekly meetings to update the Local Teams
What you'll need
Skills and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in digital performance campaigns, with proven track record of planning and executing successful data-driven digital marketing strategies
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and CRO best practices;
- Proven experience in several paid channels
- High level analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fully professional command of English both verbal and written
Preferred skills and experience
- Multinational Lead generation campaigns
- Experience with offline conversion KPIs
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, data visualization and analytics (PowerBI or Tableau)
- Working experience with technical teams