Descripción del puesto
Customer Relations Officer - Outbound Call Centre
Who We Are.
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customized hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Opportunity.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for the best Customer Relations Superstars who want to find the purpose in their career. You will be inspired and driven by the opportunity to work for a business that is committed towards their people. This as an excellent opportunity to carve a career with a large global leader in hearing healthcare.
The role involves cold calling outbound clients to invite them into one of our 300 Australia wide clinics for a free hearing check. We require availability between the hours of 9am and 9pm, Monday to Friday. Guaranteed hours of 37.5 per week on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As a part of this role,you will receive an incredible structured training program and provide ongoing support, mentoring and feedback.
As an ideal candidate for Amplifon, you will have strong experience with a passion for customer service, learning and embracing training. You are ambitious, driven and energetic with a drive to succeed along with:
- Minimum 6 months of call centre experience
- Rostered hours: Monday to Friday, between 9 am to 9 pm, with potential Saturdays
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the delivery of service, negotiation and sales targets in a highly competitive environment
- Excellent telephone skills, customer service orientation and tech savvy
- Experience working in an environment with KPI's
- Clear and fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Actively engage, participate and contribute to a team and collaborative based coaching and training programs
What We Can Offer You:
- Access to discounted private health insurance, nearby gym, childcare, yearly flu vaccinations and onsite parking
- Participate in Amplifon’s Employee Referral Program
- Birthday leave!
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Reward & Recognition Programs
- Social events, morning teas and much more!
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please click apply now.