Descripción del puesto
Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a highly motivated Marketer who loves working closely with clients to develop and execute results-oriented marketing strategies? Amplifon Americas, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Amplifon Hearing Health Care (AHHC) team. AHHC is a hearing benefits management company that provides hearing help for more than 50+ million people, works with 5,000 providers and those numbers continue to rise.
We are seeking a high-energy Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about working with key partners to drive business results through innovative, strategic digital marketing programs. If you are looking for revolutionary work that positively impacts the lives of people with hearing loss, keep reading.
Effective communications are key to getting members started on their hearing health care journey, from awareness through activation, adoption, and retention. This role will drive client and member digital interactions, while enabling technology to improve our marketing processes.
Collaboration is second nature to you; leverage these skills to develop and maintain relationships with key partners in sales, finance, IT and global marketing teams abroad as you build and execute digital marketing plans that drive member awareness and profitability.
You’re also savvy at time management and will create scalable marketing campaigns that can be deployed across multiple segments. Marketing is based on the ability to read people, lead people, and deliver to people. Your ability to take ownership of marketing initiatives, leverage insights from well-defined KPI’s and optimize CRM performance, will take AHHC to the next chapter in our journey.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience; healthcare / health plan experience preferred
- Experience in B2B, B2C, and B2B2C environment
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, PPC advertising, database marketing, email, social media, display, and paid media campaigns
- Experience in A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Experience managing external agencies
- Employ creative, analytical approaches to problem solving
- Strong communication skills: ability to present complex concepts and analysis in a clear, succinct, and organized manner
- Self-starter with a bias for action; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Technical acumen with a track record to quickly learn new skills and assimilate new technologies
- Ability to influence others in a collaborative environment, and lead with authority
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Previous experience with virtual and global teams preferred
Required proficiency with tools (Add tools based on position requirements):
- CRM tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud or similar)
- Campaign marketing automation tool (Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Analytics tools (Google, Adobe, Power BI)
- Web CMS Content Management System (AEM)
- HTML editing and landing page optimization
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
*Due to Covid-19, this position will temporarily be working remotely until it is safe to return to the downtown Minneapolis office. We expect a staggered transition starting July 2021.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.