Descripción del puesto
Belux CRM Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
CRM Manager analyses data to design the strategy and to manage personalized relationships with customers and prospects. It builds thorough databases, analyses customers and defines micro-segments to treat them in a personalized way with one2one communications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive CRM manager to lead our Belgium & Luxembourg CRM Strategy and shape the customer experience of the future. The CRM Manager will lead the BeLux CRM organization within the marketing department and work day-by-day with our >100 stores to achieve the challenging targets of the organization, creating a state-of-the-art relationship with our customers.
His/Her main areas of accountabilities will be:
- CRM Strategy: Design, implement, monitor and evolve the Belgium CRM strategy and operational plans according to the key trends of the business, data analysis and consistently with Country targets & CRM global guidelines
- Database Management: Managing customer database-related processes and design and implement the full customer life cycle
- KPI Follow up: Suggesting data driven analyses and reports in order to analyze customer behavior, develop customer segmentation strategies and identify key insights
- Holistic Approach: Ensuring multichannel orchestration, leveraging on call center and store engagement for a most effective delivery
- Operations: Coordinate the operations of the call center team in order to maximize the effectiveness for a continuous improvement process
- Continuous optimization: looking for further opportunities in order to maximize results and to ensure the right balance between priorities and carry out database opportunities
- Business Forecasting: Having a clear picture of the business simulating the economic impact of all CRM activities and understand how to orchestrate the different levers to optimize the effectiveness of CRM actions and be fast in changing assumptions and activities if needed;
- People Management: Coordinate both the Call Center Manager and the CRM Campaign Planner
What you'll need to succeed
Required Skills & Competencies
- University degree required (B&A, marketing, communication, management engineering)
- Significant experience (7/8 years) in dynamic, business and customer-oriented environments, CX management and marketing performance
- Knowledge of marketing and CRM best practices
- Attitude for band KPI monitoring, experience working with data and analytics
- High standard of work ethic, business acumen, customer understanding and relationship skills
- Ability to work with sales and cross – functional teams
- Ability to develop marketing strategies based on customer insight that drives business results
- People Management is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Career path planning & mentorship
- The opportunity to make the difference and make more possible
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment.