Descripción del puesto
Mergers & Acquisitions Manager
Amplifon Americas’ accelerated growth requires a demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent. If your passion is developing, leading, and implementing strategies that drive business growth, this is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career.
The Mergers & Acquisition Manager will be instrumental in supporting the ambitious footprint expansions of the Americas Region. Working closely with the Americas Leadership Team, you’ll be involved in determining the strategic direction for the Americas.
In this role, you will lean on your past M&A experience as you influence, negotiate and pitch deals within the organization. Your ability to build strong relationships across the organization will be crucial to your success. This role requires outstanding analytical skills, business acumen, and financial expertise so you can distill key insights to make the best business decisions.
A successful candidate has a hunter mentality, which will come in handy as you identify potential acquisitions and fully engage the targets. Being collaborative in nature, and your strong eye for detail and organization, will allow you to manage multiple assignments simultaneously. Your ability to adapt to changing priorities will ensure your success as you scale up the M&A team.
Ultimately, you must be a self-starter who can manage ambiguity and explore opportunities autonomously in a goal-driven environment. If you are up for the challenge, apply today and help bring the gift of sound to millions of customers in need of hearing care.
- 3+ years of experience with a leading strategy consulting firm with direct involvement in M&A / DD projects, private equity, investment banking or M&A broker OR 5+ years of experience with Corporate Development of leading corporation
- Bachelor degree; MBA or other Master Degrees a plus
- International experience or working with international companies a plus
- Ability to quickly familiarize with business drivers and key success factors of different business, operating and revenue models
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…