Descripción del puesto
Global IT Omnichannel Customer Experience Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The candidate, inserted in the IT area and in the Omnichannel Retail Applications division, will report to the IT Omnichannel Customer Experience Manager and will be an active and strategic part of the ambitious Digital Transformation project that the company is undergoing at a global level.
With a view to standardization at the Corporate level, he/she will take part in projects to select and implement Software dedicated to the Retail and Contact Center world, able to manage all the processes involving the channels and the final customer, tracing his experience from the first contact up to the post sales phase and ensuring the correct management of all its data, assets and activities.
He/she will be an active part in projects from the design phase to the delivery and subsequent roll out in different countries; will participate in technological choices to identify the best solutions with respect to market standards.
He/she will interface with all his colleagues in the IT area and all Amplifon countries worldwide and will work closely with the Retail network and the Marketing & Sales departments. He/she will also interact both with the SW Providers and System Integrators.
What you'll need
- Degree and technical/functional background
- preferably acquired an experience of about 5 years in the delivery of complex IT projects focused on the analysis and management of the Customer Base, operating in advanced and multi-country contexts
- multinational companies background with an important retail network and a strong orientation to the Customer Experience management or from a consulting company where he/she participated in projects of implementation, customization or migration of the latest generation of CRM Software
- Fluent English is required
- Knowledge of Salesforce, and/or other SaaS CRM and Contact Center solution is a nice to have
Milan, availability to 40% travel worldwide is required