Descripción del puesto
Global Master Data Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a highly motivated and versatile candidate with a proven experience in procurement and a strong ability of supply relationship management with key suppliers and internal stakeholders.
The candidate will take the role of Master Data Specialist, which is the module in Oracle Fusion to manage the master data.
Apart of managing item creation and maintenance related to all the brands which have a global contract (i.e. HAs, batteries, cleaning products), he/she will support the other 2 Master Data specialists, in Americas and APAC (they 3 will be back up each others) as well as the local Product Hub specialists for assistance.
In his/her role he/she will be in contact with Global Product Development and Supply Chain, the HA manufacturers to get the new item parts in time with the product introduction as well as with the product managers and Product Hub specialists of the countries, asking for opening the codes for their market. In this sense it’s requested to follow the global guidelines in terms of classification of the items.
An additional activity to fulfill his time will be the management/storage of the documentation related to internal processes.
What you'll need
- Master Degree in Economics / Engineering
- At least 3/5 years of Procurement/Strategic Sourcing experience in multicultural and complex environments. Experience in FMGC companies and indirect procurement categories will be a plus
- Advanced analytical skills required to perform data analyses in support of sourcing strategy development
- Negotiation and relationship management experience
- Good English, both spoken and written. Spanish will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of Office Suite, Oracle will be a plus
- Knowledge of one programming language, preferably, among SQL, Python, R
- Good communication and team skills
- Well organized and able to work under pressure