Descripción del puesto
Call Center Representative
Are you an experienced call center representative looking for a place to shine? Do you enjoy providing world class service and hitting goals? Consider a career with Miracle-Ear!
Our call center services hearing aid clinics nationwide. You will be setting appointments, making outbound calls, and taking inbound calls from patients. The ideal candidates will have at least one year of call center experience, but we will train the right person. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply. We offer our agents a base pay plus generous bonus incentives and insurance!
Responsibilities and Duties
· Answer questions about our products and services
· Respond to customer concerns and inquiries
· Schedule appointments with practitioners
· Inform prospective customers about promotional pricing and special events
· Pass on messages to appropriate person/clinic
Qualifications and Skills
· Customer service/call center experience
· Patient, kind personality able to interact with a wide variety of personalities
· Able to sit for long periods of time
Candidates must be able to work until 7 pm and Saturdays.
Attn: no phone calls please. Apply online through this ad only.
Amplifon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.