Descripción del puesto
Finance & Office Administrator
As Finance and Office administrator, you take on a variety of tasks regarding office and financial administration. You also provide support regarding our complaint management.
You report directly to the Accounting Manager.
The key activities/responsibilities you will be in charge of
- You process all incoming e-mails and post (internal and external) and make sure everything gets distributed to the right department and/or person.
- You place orders for office materials (for both back-office and hearing centers).
- You create badges for new employees and manage the distribution of keys for our hearing centers.
- You assist in the preparation of our two-weekly communication overview.
- In non-covid times, you also staff our reception desk, welcome our visitors and answer incoming calls on our general phone number (external callers or hearing centers).
- You are in close contact with mutualities: send invoices, create control lists, follow up of the unpaid invoices, manage and solve issues around unpaid invoices.
- You assist the credit controller with the finance plans: create weekly lists, scan and upload contracts in the finance plan platform
- You assist the accounting team by treating (real time) bank statements in order to match payments and by treating supplier invoices.
- You follow-up on sales orders which have not yet been invoiced, or on purchase invoice with no purchase order. If needed – you correct the situation.
- You centralize all complaints via a Shared file and ensure this overview is up-to-date.
- You dispatch complaints to the correct stakeholder and monitor the follow-up of the complaint itself.
- You ensure a good internal management of the complaints, in close collaboration with all involved parties.
If needed, you also support other departments in various administrative tasks.
The key capabilities for this role:
- You have a bachelors degree or are equal by experience.
- You can demonstrate relevant work experience of min. 3 years in managing data and/or executing various administrative (financial) tasks.
- You have experience in managing and processing flows.
- You possess a basic financial knowledge and/or have a background in finance.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel is an absolute must).
- You know how to work with systems and have experience with ERP systems.
- Experience with Oracle or JDE is a plus.
- Knowledge of working with Cetelem is a big advantage.
- You have great communication skills (both written and spoken), and can express yourself in English, Dutch and French.
- You are detail-oriented, accurate and aim to deliver qualitative work.
- You are organized, can prioritize and meet deadlines.
- You are able to coordinate and follow-up a lot of different processes at the same time.
- You're hands-on, dynamic and have an analytical mindset.
- You preferably work on a fulltime basis, but 80% can be discussed as well.
What we have to offer
Join us and become part of our international company. Within this company, you’ll be given the chance to participate in projects and have personal impact.
Our salary package includes a competitive gross salary and attractive extralegal advantages (hospitalization & group insurance, luncheon vouchers, cafeteria plan, bonus plan, telework, …).
You’ll be able to enjoy our yearly Kick-Off and personnel event, our monthly breakfast meeting, potluck lunches, etc.