IT Business Application Omnichannel - Internship
Starting date: October 2020
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
The candidate will join the Global Business Applications team in the IT department division and will report to the Global Digital Omnichannel Manager. In this role, the candidate will be an active and strategic part of the ambitious Digital Transformation project that is affecting the company globally.
The Digital Omnichannel team partners with Digital Marketing to create the most engaging and functional digital touchpoints for Amplifon prospects and customer base. This includes delivering modern and functionally rich websites, including ecommerce capabilities, customer engagement platforms and mobile applications that enable our customers to interface with their hearing solutions.
The Digital Omnichannel Intern will be actively involved in:
- delivering digital projects (corporate and local websites, cloud-based integration platforms, campaigning solutions and mobile applications) from the design to the delivery, to the subsequent roll out in different countries, to the global guideline definitions, on time, on budget, respecting or overcoming expectations in terms of quality
- evaluating, assessing, and selecting technological solutions both from a cost sustainability perspective as well as for their business impacts and their future-proofness.
- interfacing with all the colleagues in the IT function worldwide and work closely with Corporate and locale Marketing departments.
- interacting both with the Software Providers and System Integrators.
What you'll need
You’re the right person if you:
- Have a degree in Informatics, Engineering or Business with a focus on digital.
- Speak English fluently and eager to work with multicultural teams.
- Tech-savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it.
- Have a strong interest in everything that has “digital”, “mobile” or “cloud” in its name, and you like to understand what’s under the hood.
- Like to be put in front of a problem, because you like to solve problems.
- Are highly structured and accountable and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks.
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and able to handle complexity.
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team.
- Know about Microsoft Office365 suite, Adobe Experience Manager or any CMS. This would be a “nice to have”.