Director of CRM & Lifecycle Marketing
Are you ready to transform the customer journey and give the gift of sound to millions? Miracle-Ear, part of Amplifon Americas, is looking for a Director of CRM & Lifecycle Marketing to take our database marketing to the next level.
In this newly created role, you will lead our customer engagement strategy to create a personalized sales experience that reaches our audience with the right message at the right time. You’ll drive the implementation of a marketing automation platform across our franchise network and set the long-term vision.
A thorough understanding of the Miracle-Ear customer is critical as you develop and execute an omnichannel customer communication strategy. You’ll be the visible face of the program and will generate excitement among our franchisees as they learn about the benefits and see success.
See your vision and strategy through to execution and measurement as you drive a significant percentage of Miracle-Ear sales. You’ll collaborate with other senior leaders at Amplifon who view this project as a top priority for the organization.
Lastly, leading your team and working collaboratively with brand and digital marketing colleagues, sales/operations teams, IT, the training department, and franchisees will build a sense of pride and ownership in this program. Are you ready to take our brand to the next level?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 7+ years of CRM and marketing analytics experience
Required Skills & Competencies
- Ability to implement CRM best practices
- Ability to develop marketing strategies based on customer insight that drives business results
- Experience working with data and analytics
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal (and written) communication skills are essential
- The hearing health landscape is changing rapidly, experience with change management is desired
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…