Procurement and Supply Chain Controller Intern
Starting date: September 2020
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and choose a career that brings sound to life in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
During your internship experience your main accountability would be to provide support to our Corporate Procurement Controller. You will be exposed to and provide support to all the initiatives addressed to 21 different Countries.
Main missions of your role
As a Procurement and Supply Chain Controller Intern you will be able to:
- Perform regular variance analysis and forecasts on Procurement and Supply Chain performances
- Ensure continuous development of reporting tools and dashboards for Procurement and Supply Chain performances
- Assist with data ad-hoc analysis for decision making
- Assists Procurement and Supply Chain Controller and local finance teams with Budget process
- Assist countries on monthly purchasing reports
- Ensure good data quality, right timing, send reminders
What you'll need
You are the right person if you:
- Are undergraduate or new graduate in Finance or Economics
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Speak English fluently
- Are comfortable with numbers
- Are tech savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage and a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are flexible: you roll with the punches. You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve
- Are agile to interact with all levels of the organization
- Are interested in working in and with an international team
- Are results oriented with good communication skills