Client Care Representative
The greatest technology in the world will never replace a human connection. Amplifon Canada is looking for a Client Care Representative who knows how to deliver a personalized, best-in-class customer experience to people who need hearing care.
This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you want to be part of a strategic initiative that will drive growth and transform the way customers interact with us.
What we offer:
- Flexible work environment & schedule
- Signing Bonus
- Full comprehensive health, prescription, vision & dental (working 20+ hours per week)
- Company RRSP Match
- Growth & Development opportunity
- Fun and engaging environment
Through inbound and outbound calls, you’ll connect to customers who have indicated an interest to our products and services, inspire callers to book appointments or to learn more about our programs. The ability to empathize, develop rapport, and offer compelling solutions will enrich the lives of our customers with the gift of sound.
You’ll fit right in if you have a passion for helping people and are motivated to exceed expectations of diverse callers. We seek a multi-tasking master who can acknowledge, align, and assure customers have a solution, and gather data that adds business value.
The best part about this job? The hearing care industry is booming, and this unique role can be your first step into a world of opportunity. With high visibility, you’ll have a chance to leave a lasting impact on people, processes, teams, and your future.
This role needs a team member who is profoundly positive with hands-on experience supporting customers. Knowing the ins and outs of problem resolution will give you a solid base to do your life’s best work with our team and our clients.
- High school diploma,
- 1+ years of experience in sales, service or call center,
- Excellent verbal and telephone communication skills,
- Speaks clearly and easily understood over the phone,
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- A good listener and can take verbal cues,
- Advanced problem solving and organizational skills,
- Ability to type while being on the phone,
- Comfortable trouble shooting basic technical issues on computer/phone
- Second language is a great advantage (Farsi, Cantonese, Punjabi etc.)
- Enjoys a challenge
Our call center currently operates on weekdays only, from 6am to 5pm and closed during public holidays.
Amplifon Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.