Audiologist/Audiometrist - Dee Why (NSW)
Who We Are.
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Opportunity.
We are seeking qualified Audiologists and Audiometrists to join our team to conduct adult hearing services for both private and OHS clients. This includes performing diagnostic hearing assessment and where appropriate, develop and implement individualised aural rehabilitation programs including discussion of communication tactics and strategies, prescription, fitting and evaluation of hearing devices to our clients.
VIC: Warun Ponds
WA: Geraldton, Albany
NSW: Dee Why, Liverpool, Tweed Heads
As an ideal candidate for Amplifon, you will have strong experience with a passion for career development, learning and embracing training. You work closely and communicate well with our in house teams and enjoy celebrating birthdays, putting on morning tea's for special events within the community as well as:
- A tertiary qualification in Audiology or Audiometry
- Eligible for full membership of an approved Audiological Association and an OHS qualified Practitioner number
- Relevant experience in Adult hearing rehabilitation including fitting of hearing devices and other ALDs
- A People Champion, self-motivated, able to build strong relationships with different clients without compromising quality on customer service
What We Can Offer You:
- A structured Career Path to help achieve your own goals
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools!
- Yearly Flu Vaccinations
- Access to discounted private health insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Employee Referral Program
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Reward & Recognition Programs
- Conferences, Team functions throughout the year!
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please click apply now. Alternatively for an indepth confidential discussion, please get directly in touch with Emma Kelly, Talent Acquisition for Amplifon Australia- email@example.com