Audiologist - Business Support
Position & Grade
Area Business Manager
Deliver all clinical audiology services in Amplifon clinics – audiology diagnostics to hearing aid fitting and verification.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Ability to build trust, value others and demonstrate high integrity.
- Demonstrable ability to operate all audiometric equipment
- Demonstrable ability to administer all diagnostic audiological tests for adults and children and also to interpret the results.
- Demonstrable ability to subjectively calibrate audiometer and necessary calibration for impedance meter.
- Working knowledge of the pathology of all hearing and related speech disorders.
- Demonstrable ability to counsel adults with hearing loss using various methods in client-centered approach
- Good working knowledge on current and past hearing aid and assistive devices technology
- Demonstrable ability to fit and verify hearing aids and assistive devices to adults with hearing loss
- Demonstrable ability to maintain records, prepare reports and conduct correspondence related to work.
- Ability to maintain favorable relations with doctors, customers and all internal stake holders.
- Willingness and ability to work in different teams in field and head office and show high level of accountability with each and every customer
- Ability to learn and improvise clinical work as per the inputs provided/ shared
- Ability to align with organization’s objectives and accept the goals designed time to time as per the need of the organization
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelors in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)