Within a sea of data, knowledge exists that could change somebody’s life. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear team.
As our first Data Scientist, you’ll find valuable solutions in large, complex data sets that drive growth initiatives. If you have a passion for experimenting to hone the optimal customer-centric action plan, this is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career.
Are you ready to flex your creative muscles? Lead experimentation efforts and apply advanced analytical methods to drive value through customer segmentation, predictive modeling, and forecasting. Where others see road blocks, you see opportunities to take action and succeed.
The ideal candidate has advanced technical skills in visual analytic tools combined with stellar communication skills to present findings to leaders. Testing the effectiveness of different marketing & sales strategies will lead to defining our customer’s dominant buying motives.
Solving real world business problems in this role is vital, but you can’t do it alone. Levering partnerships with CRM, Marketing, Operations, IT, Sales & global colleagues is mission critical. Bring your passion for data science, intellectual curiosity, and technical savvy to directly impact our ability to give the gift of sound to millions.
- 3+ years experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- In-depth experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods and tools, building and implementing data models, and using/creating algorithms and simulations
- Ability to drive business results with data-based insights
- Solid theoretical and practical understanding of a variety of machine learning techniques
- Desire to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Excel and Power Point mastery
- Experience with visual analytical tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or Power BI
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Moved! We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers on January 21st of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.