Customer Service Officer- Dee Why (NSW)
At National Hearing Care, we are expanding our network to people across the nation! As a result we are looking for a passionate Customer Service Officer (CSO) to join us at our Dee Why Clinic.
We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding customer service, and have redefined the client experience, a level of care that also extends to our employees and the way we look after them.
If you like giving people more than they expect and love the job of customer service then we would like to hear from you!
Bring us your:
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Warm, energetic and engaging manner
- Demonstrated experience in meeting sales targets and KPIs in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate computer skills (outlook, word,
Key expectations from you as a CSO are:
- Providing face-to-face and phone based services
- Encompassing, confirming and scheduling client appointments
- Performing hearing screening checks and hearing aid maintenance (training provided)
- Contributing ideas around promoting our services within the local community
- Working towards individual and clinic KPIs
We can offer you:
- Comprehensive training
- Full time hours 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Multiple rewards and recognition opportunities for exceptional service
- Industry benchmarked salary and incentive programs
If this position sparks your interest, then what are you waiting for - apply straight away!