Strategic Business Advisor
Do you have ‘Hunter DNA’ and crave accomplishment? Amplifon Americas, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our team.
The growth of our Elite Hearing Network relies on helping clients achieve success in their local markets, and we need a Strategic Business Advisor who can deliver an amazing experience that maximizes their potential.
Selling the story behind the numbers to prospective members is a critical component to this role as you ‘hunt’ and expand our membership. Data and KPIs are fundamental to success, but the compelling narrative behind the numbers is what will drive business decisions.
In the first 90 days, your focus should be building trust and providing constructive feedback to leverage client strengths and pursue growth opportunities. The ability to be a ‘Farmer’ is also important as you effectively hone client business plans. Understanding provider needs, industry trends, and asking the right questions are the first steps to add value in the strategic planning process.
Lastly, leveraging technology and building it into your daily workflow is mission critical. Our use of Salesforce makes it easy to manage existing client relationships and generate/drive referrals amongst client networks. By supporting small businesses, EHN ensures hearing care stays local, personal, and meaningful.
- S./B.A. degree required
- MBA preferred, as you’ll be consulting with small business owners on their operations
- Minimum of 8 years inside/outside sales experience in a professional environment, but prefer 10+ years of successful B-B sales experience.
- Strong outside sales experience in the hearing industry or medical device industry will set you up for success
- Demonstrable experience consulting with clients to drive growth and improvement
- This role is best suited for somebody living in Nashville, TN or Charlotte, North Carolina or Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina markets
- Extensive travel should energize you as a chance to visit clients in person throughout your territory (NC, SC, TN, KY, VA)
- Connections within the hearing healthcare market including Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Specialists, physicians and practice administrators is preferred
- Prior experience leading a team is preferred as you'll coach members to effectively lead their teams
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to work independently
- A desire and ability to actively contribute to a dynamic team environment
- A humble, service-oriented presence and healthy sense of humor
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are moving!
We are thrilled to announce that our corporate HQ moved to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in January of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…