Global IT Customer Experience Business Analyst
GLOBAL IT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE BUSINESS ANALYST
The candidate, inserted in the IT area and in the Global Business Applications division, will report to the IT Manager Retail Experience and will be an active and strategic part of the ambitious Digital Transformation project that is affecting the company globally.
He/she will take part in projects to select and implement Software dedicated to the Retail world able to manage all the processes involving the final customer, tracing his experience from the first entry into the store up to the post sales phase and ensuring the correct storage of all data that concern him.
With a view to standardization at the Corporate level, it will be involved in projects dedicated to Call Centers, which are now outsourced and provided with different software from country to country.
He/She will be an active part in projects from the design phase to the delivery and subsequent roll out in different countries; will participate in technological choices to identify the best solutions with respect to market standards.
He/she will interface with all his colleagues in the IT area and will work closely with the Retail network and the Marketing & Sales departments. He/she will also interact both with the SW Providers and System Integrators.
- Degree and technical/functional background
- He has preferably acquired an experience of about 5 years in the delivery of complex IT projects focused on the analysis and management of the Customer Base, operating in advanced and multi-country contexts.
- He/she comes from multinational companies with an important retail network and a strong orientation to the Customer Experience management or from a consulting company where he/she participated in projects of implementation, customization or migration of the latest generation of CRM Software.
- Fluent English is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Oracle CX is a nice to have.
WORKPLACEMilan, availability to travel worldwide is required