Strategic Business Advisor
Do you want to want to make a lasting impression in the hearing care industry? Amplifon Americas, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our team.
The growth of our Elite Hearing Network relies on helping members achieve success in their local markets, and we need a Strategic Business Advisor who can deliver an amazing experience that maximizes their potential.
Selling the story behind the numbers to prospective members is a critical component to this role as you ‘hunt’ and expand our membership. Data and KPIs are fundamental to success, but the compelling narrative behind the numbers will add value and drive business decisions.
In the first 90 days, your focus should be building trust and providing constructive feedback to leverage client strengths and pursue growth opportunities. The ability to be a true business consultant is also important as you effectively hone client business plans. Understanding provider needs, industry trends, and asking the right questions are the first steps to add value in the strategic planning process.
This role is highly autonomous; leveraging technology and building it into your daily workflow is mission critical. Our use of Salesforce makes it easy to manage existing client relationships and generate/drive referrals amongst client networks. By supporting small businesses, EHN ensures hearing care stays local, personal, and meaningful.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.S./B.A. degree required
- Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience with positive outcomes
- Strong outside sales experience; medical device industry is preferred
- Demonstrable experience consulting with clients to drive growth and improvement
- This role is best suited for somebody living in Houston or Dallas markets
- Extensive travel (80-90%) should energize you as a chance to visit clients in person throughout the US
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to work independently
- A desire and ability to actively contribute to a dynamic team environment
- A humble, service-oriented presence and healthy sense of humor
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diversecolleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…