HR Administrator (Intern / Sandwich Placement)
Location: Gateway House, Styal Road, Manchester, M22 5WY
Salary: £16,009 per annum
Days and hours: 37.5 per week (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch)
A Career to Be Proud Of
At Amplifon, we are dedicated and proud to provide the most advanced hearing aid technology that allows us to deliver an exceptional experience to every one of our customers.
To help make this a reality, we create a culture within our teams to cross-functionally collaborate, recognise achievements and provide opportunities to grow and develop.
We are the global hearing specialist operating across 29 countries which gives us access to world-class devices, advice and services but also to unique international development opportunities!
If you share our passion for Hearing Care, clinical excellence, and superior customer service, and if you want to be part of a close-knit global team that offers world-class training and international opportunities, then we have rewarding careers to challenge and develop your skills at Amplifon.
Our HR Administrator is an integral part of the HR function, ensuring exceptional standards of care and communication are delivered at all times. The HR Administrator is critical in ensuring and driving data efficiencies for all employee data on our systems.
Reporting into the HR Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Induction and onboarding all new starters ensuring all pre-employment documentation and screening checks are completed.
- Booking and confirming travel and accommodation for employees and maintaining an accurate log for costings, reporting this on a monthly basis.
- Manage HR systems ensuring data is up to date and accurate
- Maintain and challenge accuracy of data, building in recommendations where required to drive consistency and integrity
The successful applicant will demonstrate total customer devotion, being a real people champion to ensure the needs of the employee are met at all times.
You will also demonstrate:
- Good working knowledge of HR legislative requirements
- Strong ability within Microsoft packages; especially Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing demands for resources.
- Results focused with an eye for details but able to see the big picture.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong attention for detail to ensure consistency and accuracy in the quality of work.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Handle multiple, complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to business impact.
- Ability to overcome resistance and objections while delivering maximum satisfaction, always working towards a win-win situation which benefits both yourselves and the business
- Provide know how, experience and drive to deliver results in supporting your internal customer base both in Support Office and Clinic to enable others to directly service the external customers better, smarter, more effectively.
- Open minded to change and always seek to improve your way of working, knowledge and attitude.
- Ensure smooth communication flow and sharing of information, adopting and adapting an effective communication style in order to support performance and growth of the team.
- Own targets and KPIs and are committed to achieve and exceed them. You continually challenge performance and raise the bar for yourself and the team.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the results of the business and support activities led by others to accomplish the same.