Hearing Instrument Specialist
An estimated 36 million Americans are hearing-impaired, and that number will continue to grow as the population ages. Hearing loss doesn’t only impact the individual, it impacts families, friends, and communities. Miracle-Ear is at the forefront of changing these lives.
We are looking to train the next generation of hearing care professionals. People always need healthcare; no matter the time of year or economic conditions someone will need you, and that’s a great foundation for your career.
- Hearing health care experience is strongly preferred but it is truly your learning agility and adaptable technical skills will be a key part of your success
- Confidence, attentiveness, empathy, and thorough critical thinking skills will be used as you analyze patient needs from the moment they meet you
- A great hearing care professional can establish trust quickly and individualize and customize all aspects of every patient’s case
- Not only will you be improving the quality of life of your patients
,you will also be creating an amazing work environment with your office partners
- Currently licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist (or temporary license with the expectation to complete exam soon) and/or Audiology degree (Au.D.)
- Excellent interpersonal customer service
- Creative marketing and community outreach understanding to build additional sales for the clinic
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated prioritization and organizational skills
- Effective time management skills that exceed patient’s expectations
- Exceptional product and service presentation skills
- Proficient in CRM, MS Office, and POS Systems
- Solution-based problem solver with the ability to make quality decisions
- Knowledge in store operations, finance, and great understanding of ethical business practices
- Previous experience dispensing and fitting of hearing aids
- 2+ years experience using a audiometer or conducting audiometry tests
Receive a competitive salary that grows as you recommend the best hearing solutions for each patient’s unique needs. Lean-in to discover how Miracle-Ear can bring value to someone’s life, and help patients hear a better day.
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care. Through the Miracle-Ear Foundation®, in partnership with Miracle-Ear centers, we have donated over 10,000 hearing aids to more than 6,000 individuals who could not afford to receive the hearing health care they need. Join the Miracle-Ear team today, and help us give the gift of sound to communities all across America.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.