‘Obvious’ is the most dangerous word in mathematics. Do you have a passion for inspiring teams to find the “why” behind numbers? Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for a diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in our Manager of Accounting role.
Our Accounting team is seeking someone with a mix of technical expertise plus people leadership skills to unlock our team’s full potential. Your innovative ideas, process improvement skills, and standardized workflows will help us work smarter, not harder, and set your course for success at Amplifon.
In the first year, transitioning from JDE to Oracle Fusion is top priority so we can stay cutting edge and gain efficiency. Utilize change management skills as you prepare the team to learn and optimize the new platform and champion other teams to adopt new practices.
A top candidate will lean on previous GL/AR/AP experience to streamline and review monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes. Observe, absorb, and assess our current state so you can drive process improvements that increase efficiencies and value-added services to internal/external customers.
If you enjoy leading and engaging teams, you’ll thrive at Amplifon. Develop, train, retain and encourage knowledge sharing with your department, providing a “best-in-class” organization with a strong succession plan. Collaboration is also mission critical in this role as you lead external audit requests and learn the intricacies of our business so we can achieve our goal of giving the gift of sound to millions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a minimum of 7 years of related work experience required
- 2 years of people leadership experience to grow and develop 5+ direct reports
- General Ledger experience required (JD Edwards + Oracle Fusion preferred)
- Strong knowledge of GL functions including AP, inter-company transactions, and reserves/accruals
- Knowledge of IFRS 15/IFRS 16 (or GAAP equivalents) is preferred
- A mix of public + industry accounting experience is preferred
- Advanced Office skills; able to design Excel workbooks necessary to analyze data and present findings using formulas, lookup, tables, and pivot charts
- Effective, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to focus on details and perform functions with accuracy
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…